Monday, February 11, 2008

Babywatch

So, another month of trying has come and gone, and no luck. It was especially depressing this month--I really thought we'd succeeded. We'd done the "baby dance" many times in the fertile window, my temps were up, I'd had a temp dip and cramps right around the time implantion would have occurred, my boobs were sore and I was late. But alas, the dreaded Aunt came to visit and dashed my hopes. I know its still early and that it could take a while, but I hate this waiting. I hope we have better luck next month!

No comments:

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.