TAG! You're it!

So, I've been tagged by my friend, Amanda. If you got a link to this in your comment box, you've now been tagged!



Here are the rules -
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



OK, so guess it's my turn to be "it." Here are 7 things about me:



1. I had 6 majors in college: pre-med, biology, general studies, interior design, neuroscience and psychology. (The lady in the registrar's office knew me by name by the time I graduated). I graduated with a degree in psychology...then went to law school and became an attorney...and now I have a job as a headhunter that requires neither degree!



2. I knew my husband in college, couldn't stand him, then re-met him on match.com a few years after graduation. I fell in love on our first date, and we got married 6 months later.



3. I have weird OCD habits. For example, my favorite cereal is Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries, and I have a special ritual for how I eat them: I eat all of the yellow pieces out of the bowl first, then I eat the berries in groups of 3 or 4: 3 berries for the left side of my mouth, then 3 on the right. If I have an odd number, I dig in the box until I can dump the missing number in the bowl and eat them so I end up "even" on both sides. (Yeah, I know, I'm a freak)



4. I absolutely love the fall. I loved it best when we were living in NC and the leaves turned beautiful colors.



5. I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old. I giggle hysterically at fart jokes and toilet humor. I've learned to be appropriately disgusted when around adults that don't know me, but put me with a bunch of 8 year old boys, I'll laugh 'til my sides hurt.



6. My dream vacation: to do a culinary tour of the French countryside. I want to go on one of these tours where they let you cook alongside great chefs by day, and travel from winery to fine restaurant by night. I LOVE food and I love to cook.



7. I had my first "kiddie kiss" on the first day of kindergarten to Chris Hoyle. He was my boyfriend until the 3rd grade. But I didn't get my first "real" kiss until I was 16--I was definitely a late bloomer!



Now, my turn to tag some people:



Goldsworthy Site

The Stella Stories

Ransomed Ones

Our Radiant Family



(OK, so that's all the ones I know that haven't already been tagged!)

YOU'RE IT!

Comments

Popular Posts