Friday, March 14, 2008

TAG! You're it!

So, I've been tagged by my friend, Amanda. If you got a link to this in your comment box, you've now been tagged!



Here are the rules -
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



OK, so guess it's my turn to be "it." Here are 7 things about me:



1. I had 6 majors in college: pre-med, biology, general studies, interior design, neuroscience and psychology. (The lady in the registrar's office knew me by name by the time I graduated). I graduated with a degree in psychology...then went to law school and became an attorney...and now I have a job as a headhunter that requires neither degree!



2. I knew my husband in college, couldn't stand him, then re-met him on match.com a few years after graduation. I fell in love on our first date, and we got married 6 months later.



3. I have weird OCD habits. For example, my favorite cereal is Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries, and I have a special ritual for how I eat them: I eat all of the yellow pieces out of the bowl first, then I eat the berries in groups of 3 or 4: 3 berries for the left side of my mouth, then 3 on the right. If I have an odd number, I dig in the box until I can dump the missing number in the bowl and eat them so I end up "even" on both sides. (Yeah, I know, I'm a freak)



4. I absolutely love the fall. I loved it best when we were living in NC and the leaves turned beautiful colors.



5. I have the sense of humor of a 13 year old. I giggle hysterically at fart jokes and toilet humor. I've learned to be appropriately disgusted when around adults that don't know me, but put me with a bunch of 8 year old boys, I'll laugh 'til my sides hurt.



6. My dream vacation: to do a culinary tour of the French countryside. I want to go on one of these tours where they let you cook alongside great chefs by day, and travel from winery to fine restaurant by night. I LOVE food and I love to cook.



7. I had my first "kiddie kiss" on the first day of kindergarten to Chris Hoyle. He was my boyfriend until the 3rd grade. But I didn't get my first "real" kiss until I was 16--I was definitely a late bloomer!



Now, my turn to tag some people:



Goldsworthy Site

The Stella Stories

Ransomed Ones

Our Radiant Family



(OK, so that's all the ones I know that haven't already been tagged!)

YOU'RE IT!

No comments:

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.