Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Aidenisms

[Aiden and I are in a public restroom]

Aiden: Mommy, you have a BIG hiney.

Me: Thanks, Aiden. Thanks.

_________________________________

[Later that day, when I relay the big hiney comment to Brad...]

Aiden: Mommy, where's your penis?

Me: I don't have one buddy, I'm a girl, so what do I have?

Aiden: A 'gina. Daddy and I have penises, but you don't. You have a 'gina. And Memaw. And Aubrey (The Bean's name). Aubrey has a little 'gina.

_________________________________

[In the car, on the way to church, where he'll get to see Stella, his "girlfriend"]

Aiden: Mommy, turn left. Turn right! Go that way! Mommy, I give you erections on how to get to Stella!

1 comment:

The Lashers said...

Oh Aiden!!! Reading your Aidenisms always crack me up.

- Mr. Will

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.