Thursday, September 4, 2008

What is your true political nature?

I came across this interesting political test on a Mom's message board today and took it. The test is designed by a mathmetician, numerically based, without a political slant, so it gives you a true idea of your political make-up. Here are my results:

You are a
Social Liberal (70% permissive)
and an...
Economic Liberal (31% permissive)
You are best described as a:
Democrat
You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness.

So, basically a democrat on the edge of being a centrist. Pretty much what I expected! Now, will all of my Republican family members please stop sending me the Democrat-bashing emails?! I know, I'm the black sheep, now get over it!

Take the quiz and check out your own results!

http://www.okcupid.com/politics

No comments:

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.