A few new Aidenisms

One evening, after work, I'm laying on the couch with my feet up before starting dinner, and Aiden comes over to cuddle with me. Suddenly, he lays down between my legs and head butts me in the crotch.

Mommy: What are you doing?

Aiden: Trying to get back in.

Mommy: Trying to get back in where?

Aiden: I want to go back into your tummy!

Mommy: Sorry, buddy, there's not enough room in there for you and Aubrey.

Aiden: But maybe after she comes, I can go back in your tummy.

The good news: all those talks about how the baby comes out have sunk in. The bad news: he hasn't picked up on the whole idea of why the baby comes out--and stays out!

_______________________

Brad and I are doing our nightly bedtime routine with Aiden. Being a silly boy, he sticks his butt up in the air and asks Brad to kiss his booty. Brad leans over and bites him on the butt cheek. Aiden giggles, then Brad leans over to give Aiden a real hug and kiss goodnight.

Aiden: Hey, you can't kiss me! You've got a booty mouth!! That's yucky!

Comments

Popular Posts