Friday, February 6, 2009

Heard in our house this week...

Mommy: Aiden, I will pay you $10 dollars if you can tell me where you hid my cell phone.

Aiden: I don't remember, Mama.

Mommy: Maybe some Peter Piper Pizza will jog your memory? Find it, and I'll take you to play games for 2 hours!!

____________________________________

Mommy: Aiden, your breath smells like feet!

Aiden: I ate my toe jam. I LOVE toe jam!

Mommy: Aiden, EW!! That's GROSS!!

Aiden: I spit it out--I didn't swallow it!

_____________________________________

Mommy: Aiden, what do you want to ask God tonight?

Aiden: Please, God, I don't want to be fat.

Mommy: Um, anything else?

Aiden: Please God, I don't want to go on the naughty spot, so please God, don't make me be naughty.

No comments:

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.