Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Public Service Announcement for fellow parents


...because you never know when a little one might wander into your bedroom looking for a middle-of-the-night drink of water!

All I can say is that I'm glad the lights were off. Luckily, there have been no awkward questions or observations this morning, either--I think he was still half asleep when he stumbled in.

This message brought to you by The Society for Emotionally Scarred Children Whose Parents Forgot to Lock the Door

(Yes, I really did just blog about that. No, I have no boundaries!)

3 comments:

The Swallow Family said...

That's funny!

Katie said...

That's hillarous! Luke looked really pissed off once when that happened to us! I think he was about Aiden's age, and he was in a phase where he didn't even want John adn I to be holding hands. His face looked like I was cheating on him or something! We still laugh about it.

Becky said...

LOL! I think it is a right of passage for parents to realize you will never again have open door lovin'!

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.