A Public Service Announcement for fellow parents


...because you never know when a little one might wander into your bedroom looking for a middle-of-the-night drink of water!

All I can say is that I'm glad the lights were off. Luckily, there have been no awkward questions or observations this morning, either--I think he was still half asleep when he stumbled in.

This message brought to you by The Society for Emotionally Scarred Children Whose Parents Forgot to Lock the Door

(Yes, I really did just blog about that. No, I have no boundaries!)

Comments

That's hillarous! Luke looked really pissed off once when that happened to us! I think he was about Aiden's age, and he was in a phase where he didn't even want John adn I to be holding hands. His face looked like I was cheating on him or something! We still laugh about it.
Becky said…
LOL! I think it is a right of passage for parents to realize you will never again have open door lovin'!

Popular Posts