"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Aiden and I were riding in the van today and he asked me to pop in a movie. I put the disc in the player and the movie began to roll, when suddenly I heard Aiden in the backseat:

Aiden: FFFFFF-UUUUUUCK

Mommy: What?!

Aiden: F-O-X, Mommy, spells FFF-UUUUCK.

Mommy: No, Aiden, FOX spells fox!

Aiden: (Now angry) NO, Mommy! F-O-X spells f*ck! F*ck, f*ck, f*ck!


So, if any of you come over to my house and start to watch a movie and hear my son start cursing, I swear, he just has a reading problem, I did NOT teach him that word! We are going to really have to work on our letter sounds! But in the meantime, the 3rd grader in me wants to pull out "Green Eggs & Ham" and skip to the part with the fox....

Comments

The Lashers said…
Hmmm, so how do we pronounce Jason, Emily, and Stella's last name? :)

Popular Posts