Friday, April 17, 2009

Babes in Blue

Bluebonnets, actually! I finally managed to get bluebonnet pics this year. Ever since moving back to Texas a couple of years ago, I've wanted to get Aiden's picture in the bluebonnets, but I miss it every year, always procrastinating too long, until the flowers have gotten all thin and scraggly and ugly. This year, though, as soon as I saw them blooming, I grabbed my camera and took the kiddos over for a photo session. It was interesting, to say the least. I probably shot 100 or more pics, and only got a handful of decent ones. Aiden kept complaining that Aubrey was heavy, it was itchy, there were bugs around, etc., and Aubrey SCREAMED when I tried to lay her down by herself on a blanket. After some shameless bribery, I finally managed to get things together and snap some great pics.










1 comment:

Becky said...

I wanted to see the Blue Bonnets so bad this year, but time has truly gotten away from me. Aiden looks so grown up. You have quiet a handsome little man on your hands there!!

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.