Reunited


I can't tell you how many times I've had to comfort my little guy lately. You see, his "girlfriend," Stella, recently went away for 2 weeks to visit her grandparents in Kentucky. Almost on a daily basis, Aiden would ask me, "Mommy, when will Stella come home?" At night, when he got quiet and still before settling into sleep, he'd even murmur to me in the most pitiful voice, "Mommy, I miss Stellie." Finally, on Sunday, the duo was reunited at our church's Easter picnic, and you can see just how happy Aiden was to see his "Bestest Stella."




Thanks to Jason and Em for the pics--Mommy whipped out her camera to capture these two holding hands when she realized that Aiden had ran her batteries down, playing with her camera. Thanks, Jason, for capturing the pic, even though I heard Stella's protective Daddy muttering, "Hey, what's this hand holding business about?"

Comments

Popular Posts