Becky tagged me with this. Once you're tagged, you fill out your eights, so read to the bottom and see if I tagged YOU!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Taking the kids to Disney World in October (shhh, don't tell Aiden, it is a surprise)
2. Watching my kids grow up and take on the world.
3. Being able to go on a weekend getaway with Brad once Aubrey is older.
4. Fun summer outings with Aiden (I love taking him to the water park, the zoo, picnics at the arboretum, etc.)
5. Going to Devil's Den with Brad, the kids, and my parents in August
6. Paying off our student loans--I'm so tired of carrying those around!
7. Eating sun-ripened tomatoes from my garden in a few weeks
8. Meeting Ms. Vivian Fox in a couple of weeks--I am so excited that another baby is joining our "family."
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Breastfed Aubrey
2. Ran errands
3. Made mini photo albums out of vinyl name badge covers and ribbon--turned out very cute!
4. Took my first tae kwon do class
5. Cooked dinner
6. Listened to Aiden read a book to me--amazing!
7. Made REAL lemonade from scratch. YUM!
8. Watched LOST and America's Next Top Model
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Play the guitar
2. Have my pre-baby boobs back, without any surgery involved. (You never appreciate 'em 'til they are gone)
3. Eat my way across Tuscany and the French countryside
4. Sleep a full night through, without one or both of my kids waking me up at least once
5. Clerk for the U.S. Supreme Court
6. Perform in a Broadway show
7. Forget about having to cook and clean house and pay bills and do laundry and run errands and just spend my days playing with Aiden and Aubrey, going from museums to parks to playgrounds, etc.
8. Open my own small hotel and restaurant.
8 Shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
7. Burn Notice
8. Army Wives
8 Friends I am tagging: ( if you have done this before ignore me)