All better

Just a quick update to let everyone know that Aiden is all better. He went back to school today---he'd been fever-free for 48 hours and didn't have even a sniffle, so off he went. His fever broke the same day we put him on the anti-virals, and it was a quick recovery from there.

So far, Brad and I have the sniffles and are sneezing, but since we're both allergic to mold and we've had over a week straight of rain, we're thinking our issues are probably just allergy related. Neither of us have had a fever or any aches or chills, so it is doubtful that the flu is the culprit. Aubrey is still fever-free and seems to be doing fine--I just keep crossing my fingers that she won't get it, since she is the only one who is unable to take Tamiflu (although, since I'm nursing, she's actually getting some benefit). Say a little prayer that the rest of us stay healthy!

Comments

Becky said…
I am so glad to hear that you guys are ALL healthy.

Popular Posts