Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

Today was crazy hair day at Aiden's school.  Of course, he had to have a fauxhawk.  The child LOVES his fauxhawk! You'd think he'd want to do something else, since fauxhawks are pretty run-of-the-mill in this household.  We tried to talk him into liberty spikes or just standing it all up on end, but no, he insisted it had to be a "mohawk."

Funny thing, Aiden and Brad woke up before me this morning, and when I got out of bed, I looked in on Aiden, whose hair was standing up everywhere.  "Did you do your hair already?" I asked.  "NO, mama, that's just from me twirling my hair!  This isn't fixed!" he replied, indignant.  "Looks pretty crazy to me, you should just leave it like that," I replied, but he refused, and insisted that daddy give him a mohawk.  Here's the final product:

No comments:

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.