Sunday, May 16, 2010

A new look...

Like the new layout? I keep getting braver and braver when it comes to tweaking the HTML code for my blog, so I decided to change things up a bit. I've always felt the sidebar of the blog looked a little cluttered for my taste, so I've moved all of the sidebar stuff to separate pages, which you can find by clicking on the handy-dandy navigation bar I created below the header.

Looking for that list of blogs I read? Check out the 'Links' section. Under the 'Contact Us' page, you'll find an email link and a link to our Photo Share site. The slideshow of family pics can be found under the 'About' tab, which also gives you a brief synopsis of our family and the blog. And the 'Archive' tab...well, that's self-explanatory. Hope you like the new look!

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.