Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Guess where we are going?






Aubrey ADORES Yo Gabba Gabba! She once crawled onto my lap on the couch while I was doing homework on my laptop, sat on the computer keyboard, whacked me on the forehead with the remote and told me, insistently, "YO GU GU!!"  She asks me about a hundred times each day if she can watch it, and dances with glee when I turn it on (she has a 3 "Yo Gu Gu" limit each day, lol). She knows all the songs, she dances along with the music, and even tries to beatbox during Biz's Beat of the Day. So I know this will be the BEST birthday present her daddy and I could get her. I can't wait for December 11th to get here!

No comments:

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.