Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No, we didn't fall off the face of the Earth...

...but we did survive our own small disaster--Puke-ocalypse 2011. Aiden, Aubrey and I all caught some dreadful stomach bug, which translated to me feeling nauseous while cleaning up puke, poop, and pee from multiple surfaces in my house. We've been through a year's supply of paper towels and I didn't sleep for about 48 hours, but we're all healed and feeling much better. And the couch (and beds, and floor) will survive.  

1 comment:

Becky said...

I am so glad you guys are doing better.

Want to hear more about the Pack?

Check out A Belly in Bloom, a page devoted to Angela's pregnancy with Aubrey. You can see belly pics, sonograms, and learn more about how Aubrey (formerly known as "The Bean") came to be the lovely little girl she is! You can also find Angela's favorite recipes and newest food experiments at Cooking with the Parker Pack.