Photo of the Day: Something I Love

Every once in a while, our little family circles the wagons, congregates in my bed, puts in a movie and eats pizza, picnic-style on an old blanket. Then we ditch the dishes and all snuggle under Mommy's covers and cuddle. I love evenings like this, my kids piled around me, their soft little cheeks pressed to my chest, their chubby arms circled around me.

Tonight, I was just flat exhausted. I'm still feeling cruddy, I have a headache, and I'm totally zapped. I had a credit for a free pizza at Papa John's, so I ordered dinner and we all piled in my bed. Although I physically felt awful, it was great medicine for my spirit to just snuggle with my sweet babies. I didn't bother to go downstairs and drag out the big camera--this was snapped with my camera phone. But it will have to do!

Comments

Popular Posts