It's been awhile

Hello? Anyone out there?

Wow, has it been a long time since I've posted last.

Brad came home. It was magical. Then he stayed home, for about 3 months, and he got on my nerves. We went on vacation to Disney World and Cocoa Beach. We packed up our house in Texas and moved to Kansas. We went to Six Flags and Great Wolf Lodge, visited family all over the place and spent several weeks traveling. We moved into a very old very tiny house on post at Fort Leavenworth. Brad became a student again, attending the Command and General Staff College for the Army by day, Webster University's Masters in International Relations program by night. Aiden started a new school, Aubrey started a new preschool, and I started writing a book (which I hope to finish sometime). Life is hectic and crazy, but we are together, in one house, a family once again, and for that I am grateful.

So, rather than rehash and try to catch up (a task that I would hopelessly fail at), I've decided to start fresh, to begin anew. If you want to know more about the time I've skipped past, call me. Write. Email. I'd love to chat and catch up. Otherwise, here's to the present, baby.

Comments

Becky said…
You have been totally missed! And we are obviously not in the family grapevine...cause we had no idea you guys had moved.

Popular Posts